Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, April 22, 2013

U say it's your birthday, well, it's my birthday too.. Yeah..

Happy Birthday to Jack Nicholson and Peter Frampton,
and to our good friend Danny and my good friend and schoolmate Jeff!!!
 
Soo, for my bday dinner, thought about going to
a local Italian eatery called Salvatore's...
Until I started checking out their prices..
Yikes!  Lol.  : )..
 
Second choice was Carraba's..
Until I caught sight of their prices too..
 
Third choice was one of my favorite places..
We found them in Oklahoma City on a
trip a few years ago, and I just knew
that I would love them and never
have access to them after that..
Surprise!  They have one here in town!  Yay!
I've really been craving some delicious ravioli..
 
However!  I knew that Olive Garden was running
a delicious buy one, take one home deal..
I love their salad and breadsticks,
and I always love their menu items,
sooo, winner, winner, chicken, errrr..
Mezzaluna Ravioli with five cheese marinara
dinner winner..

I got the Five Cheese Ziti al Forno for lunch tomorrow,
while Dutch got the Fettuccine Alfredo..
As we were going there though..
This was the conversation..
 
"Where are we going?"
"Olive Garden."
"Whatever, it's your birthday."
"Do you want to go somewhere else?  Zio's?"
"It's your birthday."
Eyeroll.
"Besides, if we go to Olive Garden, we
won't be tempted to order an appetizer because
of their salad and breadsticks."
"Zio's has that too."
"Not for free."
"I wasn't aware you got free salad and breadsticks
from Olive Garden."

Whatever.
 
Anyway, just as I was about to snap,
I got the best birthday present ever..  : )..
It was a birthday wish from someone very special..
It's been a great, great, great day!
Lol.  Yay!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment