Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day..

Hope all the mothers out there had a great day..
However, this also marks the first Mother's Day for some
of my family and friends after the loss of their
children or Mother's..
Much peace and comfort to them,
as well as any others who have also loved and lost for
what ever reason..
May we all be reunited one day..

That being said, here's a little something to celebrate..
A momma Cairn Terrier and her babies..
Not my furbabies..
Just a happy little family that was too cute not to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment