Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

My evening in a nutshell..

We went to our friend's for a Memorial Day BBQ.
We went without any alcohol.
Only took a 2 liter bottle of soda.
They of course, had bought some Crown Royal.
Using pics from previous posts,
this is how it went.
Lol. The food was delish.
 Then?
There are reasons why I don't get into political
conversations, or let others get into politcal
conversations with my spouse.
I needed duct tape.
Lots of duct tape.
Lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of duct tape.
The manufacturers would think that they could stop
producing and retire with the amount I could have used.
 Politics!!
Politics!!
Politics!!
 Ugh.  Lets talk about something
else.  Hey!  How about those Royals?!
"Who cares about the Royals?!
Politics!! Politics!! Politics!!"
 ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!
Politics!!
Politics!!
Politics!!
 Ugh.  : (..
Politics!!
Politics!!
Politics!!
 Ohhhh..  : (..
Politics!!
Politics!!
Politics!!
  Enough already.
Politics!!
Politics!!
Politics!!
  Dude.  You all are even killing Will Wheaton.
Politics!!
Politics!!
Politics!!
 AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!
Politics!!
Politics!!
Politics!!
 AFAFHDFAFHAH!
They even wore out the zombies.
Have zombies attacking you?
I can send some people over and it'll
drive the zombies away.
Politics!!
Politics!!
Politics!!
I needed the Crown Royal by the time
the evening was over.
Politics!!
Politics!!
Politics!!
Did I mention, this loud conversation
took place outside, late at night,
despite our repeated requests to keep voices
down?  Neighbors came outside
thinking that something was going on out
there.  They finally stopped at midnight.
 
Why can't people have normal, quiet,
calm debates about politics?
I'm all Rodney King,
"Can't we all just get along?"
O.M.G.
If I didn't love music so much,
I would have driven rusty spoons through
my ears tonight.
Sigh.
Time to call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment