Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Our Backyard..

 A river runs through it.
Milo loves it.
Especially the mud puddles.
 Some people get crop circles,
our aliens have a sense of humor.
We get concrete squares.
There are two of them about four
feet apart.  Both are about the same
size and the same depth.
Not quite sure where they came from,
but this is the first year I've noticed them.
Something is missing from this picture..
I might have to get some of those
this weekend.  : )..


No comments:

Post a Comment