Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

You Reap What You Sow.. : )..

I like my job, but sometimes the continual loud, unwarranted
noise that co-workers make tends to make me irritable, cranky
and stressed out.  I don't know what it is about having a job at
an alarm company's call center makes people think
it's ok to stand around talking as loud as they
can across pods to their friends non-stop,
but by gosh, that's my life 40 hours
a week.  It's enough to drive
me absolutely
insane.
Sigh.
 
But!
There are times like this that make up for the stress
and irritation that my co-workers rudely create.
 
I helped one of my favorite local wineries
harvest their first grapes last year.
They called it their "First Harvest" and it
was the first time that I had ever
done anything like that!
 
It was....  Awesome..
I called it "Grape Therapy!"
It was soooo peaceful,
walking around snipping grape clusters,
listening to the music playing
on their outside speakers.
 
Ahhh.
I loved it so much that I also helped
another winery with three of their grape harvests,
and I plan to do them all again this year.
 
Yesterday?
I ventured out with my mother-in-law and
friends to Ladoga Ridge in Smithville.
They were the first winery that
I helped.
 
What did I see?
This.
Ladoga Vignoles "First Harvest".
Squee!
I helped pick those grapes!
Ooooh.
You know that I had to buy a
bottle of that!
Not only was it delishus!!
It was suhweet just knowing that
it was part of my
Grape Therapy.
Ahhh.
Nice.
Luv, Luv, Luv, Luv, Luv it..
: )..
I got to enjoy that memory with
every sweet sip of wine.
Awesome.
It was great back then,
and it was super great last night.
Can't wait for this year's harvests!!
Ooooh yeah.
: )..
Ahhhhhhhhh.
Best.Therapy.Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment