Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Y'all gonna make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here..

Someone's going to lose their little mind
 in this house by Friday..
 
Someone who did this the first night we had it.. 
And this the first day we had those..
 Not too long after they got a hold of this..
And soon, ooooh so soon when these..
come in the mail..  : )..
 
Who would that be?
Our sweet little Milo..
He loves those little squeakers..
We used to get them at PetSmart until
they stopped selling them individually..
We found a supply of them online..
He's got a bag of 80 squeakers
set to arrive by Friday!
He's going to be one happy little guy!
Like he's not already.
: )..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment