Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm Free!!

I feel just like this cute little red panda.
They are reported to be clever little escape artists.
I feel as though I have escaped from the zoo again,
and this isn't the first time that I've done that.

This is my second foray into the inbound call world.
It's starting to come together, where it's
easy peasy work.
And..  It's..  Quiet..
Whew!
I might have to get up early,
but by gosh!!
It's going to be worth it!
Whew.

Also, I had to let my inner inbound department
girl back out of the closet, where she's been duct taped for
several years.  I put her away in solitary confinement,
hoping that I wouldn't ever have to let her out.
It's not soooo bad.
Yay.
Whew.

My new co-workers though?
They haven't quite gotten used to my sense of humor.
Lol.  One of my former QA friends told me that I should probably
skip telling them about my "split personality" Aunt Dorine
for a little while.  : )..
She's probably right.  For now.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment