Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Greaserama, Sleeperama and Breakfast at Tiffany's Oh My..



 Lots of events going on in KC this Labor Day weekend.
We have Santa Caligon Days in downtown Independence,
which is a mishmash of craft booths, food, games and some carnival rides,
squeezed together by large crowds, excessive heat and very little parking.  Lol.
We've got Irish Fest going on downtown at the Crowne Center Plaza,
which I would love to eventually go to.
We've got the Good Guys squeaky clean, polished hot rod show
and then there is Greasearama.
Greaserama is the don't bring your shiny car to our show.
If it's rusted out and has to be trailered in because it's not running?
You are welcome to stop by!  Lol.
My husband and his tbucket are there,
since he never finished the interior, and probably never will.
 
I spent last evening sipping Sangria and watching
Breakfast at Tiffany's with some of my wine mob friends
at the Fence Stile Winery.  It was awesome!
The sangria was delish!  The movie was great!
I'm so behind the times on certain things,
that was the first time I've seen the movie.  : )..
Loved it. 
 
However, I didn't get home and to sleep until after midnight,
and had be to up and getting ready for work by 330am
this morning.  Needless to say, I ran on caffeine all day.
 
Dutch went to Greaserama.
I went to Sleeperama.
Bought Milo a used basketball to play with (which he loved!),
and then I took a five hour nap.
I started a breakfast casserole in the crockpot and am
about ready to call it a night again.
It's another 330am wake up call.
Two more days and it'll be my weekend.
Whew!



No comments:

Post a Comment