Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

No! You don't need anymore notebooks!


So I've known that I'm a little OCD when it comes
to notebooks and pens, but today it really
came to light.  I kept thinking
that I needed more notebooks and pens
despite the fact that I've definitely got plenty of both.
 
My inner inbound operator was sparring with my inner
outbound operator this afternoon in a lively
debate over what supplies I might need,
including one quip, "No! You don't need more notebooks!"
in a Tony Montoya voice.  Lol.
K.  I've decided that my 0500-1330 shift either has
me suffering from lack of sleep, or I was
super happy that I got off work at 1:30pm.
I've also decided that this means my husband has watched
Scarface a few too many times around me.
 
It's kinda like OMG - I'm OCD with a little
ADD tossed in for good meas-Hey there's the FD!ure.
 
Thought that I was going to have to watch my speed this morning
on the way to work too, but realized every time I looked
I was going 10 miles under the speed limit.
It's going to take a while to get used to that 0500 start,
but I'm definitely loving the early end.  : )..
 


No comments:

Post a Comment