Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Welcome to the Helmick Nation!

The Rams chose to release Andy yesterday.  : (.  It could be because they want him to be on their practice squad as a backup or for next season.  After all the hard work he put in with them?  He deserves a spot on the roster.  Sooo.  We have decided to start promoting him with the Kansas City fans in hopes that the Chiefs saw something in him when they had him over for a practice before the NFL draft this year.  What better way to get him noticed?  How about another blogspot blog?


There we go.  : )..  Beware Rams!  Snooze you lose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment