Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Birthday to Andrew.. : )..

It's Andy's birthday today.
After all the hard work he put in with the Rams,
they released him and decided not to sign him to their
practice squad.  He should still be proud of himself and the
performance he gave.  He showed all of the best traits
any player could.  Talent.  Dedication.  Hard work.
Great hands.  Fast feet.  Great tackles.
 
Helmick Nation still stands along with him
and couldn't be prouder of the work he did.
 
Happy Birthday Andy!


No comments:

Post a Comment