Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Jan versus her brain today..

 Zzzzzz..
Zzzzzz.. 
 Wakey Wakey Clock is Shakey!
 Zzzzzz..
 Hmm.
 Zzzzzz..
 
 Zzzzzz..
 Wake up!!!
 Zzzzzz..
 
No! 
 Unh Uh!
 Nooooooooooooooo..  : (...
 
 NOOOOOOO..  : (.....
 nooooooooo..  : (..
1:30PM?!  What?!  : ).. 
 Really?!
Woohoo!  Time to go home!
 
Yeah.
My brain is finished with my 0500 shift.
I just about locked my keys in my car,
while the car was still running.
I tried buzzing myself out of the bathroom door,
where there is no card reader.
 
My brain stayed home today..
Until it was time to go home..
I have got to get off this shift.
Lol.
My brain agrees.
sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment