Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Love for Lexi Bingo..

I've been trying to adjust to my early morning schedule
and trying to find someone who is willing to
switch to a later shift.  I'm a nightowl,
not an early bird.  It's getting
harder to get going
every early,
early,
early morning..
 
I've also been busy trying to get some items together
for another charity bingo game for an online
friend.  I've finally found an idea that
should really make for some great
raffle items.
 
I've got all of the supplies.
I've just got to get busy and put them all together.
 
 
It's another great Pinterest find.  : )..


No comments:

Post a Comment