Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Shift Work Disorder Syndrome.. Lol.

I heard a radio commercial on the way to work
the past couple days, and finally started paying attention.
It's a medication designed to help people who
are tired and sleepy because of the shift times that they work.
I've been so sleepy and tired..
And forgetful..
And..
Ugh..
Tired..
But then?
I caught the side effects:
 
  • Stop taking NUVIGIL and call your doctor or get emergency help if you get any of the following serious side effects:
    • Mental (psychiatric) symptoms, including: depression, feeling anxious, sensing things that are not really there, extreme increase in activity (mania), thoughts of suicide, aggression, or other mental problems.
    • Symptoms of a heart problem, including: chest pain, abnormal heart beat, and trouble breathing.
  • Common side effects of NUVIGIL are headache, nausea, dizziness, and trouble sleeping. These are not all the side effects of NUVIGIL.
Lol.
Umm.
Yeah.
Umm.
I think I'll just get more rest.
: )..

No comments:

Post a Comment