Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Awww Nuts!! : /..

So after going 9-0, our KC Chiefs have lost two straight games.
At least this week was a hard fought loss,
and one that saw us lose two of our defensive powerhouses,
Tamba Hali and Justin Houston.  : /..
We had San Diego down on their 20 yard line
with 3 and long and still couldn't hold them.
Well nuts.
Still proud of our team though.
At least we finally had more points from our Offense
than our Defensive line.
That's about the only positive from this game.
 Next week?
The Broncos..
KC fans need to get loud and drown out
Peyton's audibles.
C'mon KC!


No comments:

Post a Comment