Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Bingo!

Yay!  Another great, successful Bingo night.
The Bingo group raised over $1,200 for
a 19 month old boy who is a
brittle diabetic.  He has to get insulin
injections several times a day,
and has to prick his fingers to test sugar levels
a lot.  Their insurance keeps denying
an insurance pump for them,
so this will go towards the purchase of one.
 
Yay Bingo group!!
 
Here were a few of my contributions for the raffle items..
 I've had some wallpaper squares for a while,
finally put them to good use.
 This was a gift basket with regular hot chocolate with marshmallows,
some dark hot chocolate, a Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate bar,
a vanilla candle, some Duck Dynasty Peanut Butter cups,
and a couple shot bottle of Smirnoff's
Caramel flavored vodka and two mugs.
: )..
I kinda wanted to win it myself.
Lol.



And then some Fat Chef plaques to boot.
 
All in all, there were some great raffle items,
especially the ones with Missouri Wines,
and a lot of money was raised for a
great cause!  Woot!  Woot!
 
And..  As usual..
I didn't win at Bingo,
although I was a couple numbers away at times..
I won just by walking in the door
and helping to pay it forward.
: )..


No comments:

Post a Comment