Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, November 18, 2013

Yes, Please! : )

Now this looks delishus..  : )..
Rotel Cups..
Recipe found here if you are on facebook..

Or here if you are not..
1 can Rotel, drained.
1 cup shredded swiss cheese
1 cup mayo or low fat plain greek yogurt
3 packages phyllo cups, thawed.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all, place phyllo cups on baking sheet.
Scoop mix with a spoon and add to cups.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.

You can add ham, chicken, sausage, bacon, 
shrimp, scallops or pepperoni if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment