Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I need these.. Lol..

I am an infomercial junky.
If it was up to me, I
would have a houseful of items
As Seen On TV.
 
The newest infomercial to catch my eye?
I hate having to chop veggies.
This makes it look super duper easy.
Push and chop!
Lol.
 
However, now I also want a Chillow.
 
And dagnabit..
Someone else cashed in on my million dollar idea.
I hate driving at night.
Those Zenon headlights are blinding,
and people love to turn their fog lights on when
they don't need them.
Maybe I have trouble seeing at night
because I have light hazelish eyes.
They are almost a yellowish-green color.
I had an idea to lesson the effects
of those bright lights out there.
Someone beat me to the punch.
I really do need some of these.
For sure!
 
So, my infomercial obsession continues.
Lol.  Does anyone know where
Informercial Anonymous
meetings are held?


No comments:

Post a Comment