Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve.. : )

I'm working the 8pm-0430 shift tonight
so that one of my co-workers could have the time
off with their family.
We are having an appetizer potluck at work,
so I thought that I would take some
of this yummy stuff.
: ).
 
Black Bean and Corn Salsa..
I doubled the ingredients, but you can make
a pretty good helping with one of each.
 
One can black beans, barely drained.
One can of corn, drained.
One can of Rotel tomatoes, drained.
Half an onion, chopped.
Palmful of salt.
Medium sized pile of cilantro, finely chopped.
Juice from half of a lime.
* Rachel Ray has a great idea to nuke it for 10 seconds *
Stir everything together and it's done.
Let it set together for a while
and then dig in.
Yummy!
Delish!
Easy Peasy but ohh so good.
: )..


No comments:

Post a Comment