Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, December 27, 2013

SPA..




I am addicted to Sweet Potatoes..
I love Sweet Potato Chips..
I love Sweet Potato Fries..
I love baked Sweet Potatoes
with real butter, honey, and a some other
assorted toppings..
I was burned out on the baked ones for a while,
but now that I've bought some of the chips?
I'm craving sweet potatoes in every form.
I'm like Bubba from Forrest Gump
when it comes to Sweet Potatoes..
I love them..
Do they love me?
Ooooooh yeah..
According to the Paleo / Gluten free diet that my
boss got from his "Olympic Trainer"?
They are on the Yes! Yes! Yes! List.
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Sweet Potatoes!
Sweet Potato Chips?  Probably not so much unless they are baked..
Sweet Potato Fries?  Probably the same..
Baked Sweet Potatoes?
You betcha buddy!
Woohoo!

I luv, luv, luv Sweet Tators..
Awesome..
Luv 'em..
Does anyone have the number
for Sweet Potatoes Anonymous?
Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment