Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Whuuuut? : )..

Every once in a while, I find something that
pleasantly surprises me.
Things like the delicious Square Pizza in
downtown Independence, MO.
Shrimp Chimichangas.
Chili's now defunct Tilapia with Pico and Chimichurri Sauce.
Several local wineries and their delicious wines.
Fence Stile Winery's delicious Sangrias by Shriti.
Seagram's "new" Exotic Sangria wine coolers.
Smirnoff Ice with grenadine.
Monster Nachos from the El Chupacabre restaurant in North KC, MO.
Sweet potato chips.  Sweet potato fries.
Loaded mashed potatoes from Ernie's Steakhouse in Sugar Creek, MO.
Ooey Gooey Butter Cake.
My friend's Key Lime pie in graham cracker crust
made with Key Lime pudding.
My co-worker Cassie's Strawberry Shortcake
cupcakes with some delicious cream cheese and whipped cream frosting.
 
And today?
Cheddars..
Caesar Salad..
Slices of parmesan cheese..
And..
Although I was expecting
butter - I found this..
That?
That is Cheddar's Honey Buttered Croissant.
Ohhh Mmm Gee!
The first bite?
My eyes rolled back in my head.
The second bite?
I think I about lost a finger.
Soo.
I have to ask..
Would it be considered rude to sit by the
kitchen and snatch each honey buttered
croissant off the salad bowls that happen to walk out?
: )..
 
Warning!
They are just that good..
Ohhhhhhh Mmmmmm Geee...


No comments:

Post a Comment