Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I will have a pool.

 It will happen.
Don't care how.
Don't care if someone else cares.
The time has come.
It will be done.
Wanted this..
On the back deck.
Just enough for me to relax and cool down..
Our friends have had this on their deck for years without problems..
 "We will have to discuss it."
 Really?

"We will have to figure out where to put it."
Really?
I've got a couple suggestions.
It can go in the garage once everything else is out of it.
The other suggestion?
You got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment