Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Wine.. And.. Paint? : )..

Ooooh my poor, poor, poor neglected little blog..
Waiting patiently for me to return..
Working extra hours at the group home..
Just never remember to come back..
 
However, during the little hiatus..
I discovered this lovely little event..
 
Pinot's Pallette..
It is a painting class..
Where you can sit and drink wine?
Count me in please!
 
Here are some of the paintings
 in their gallery..
 




There are wine and paint classes
located all over the US..
I think I might just have to check
into one for sure..
At least one of my wine mob
is interested as well..
: )..
Alrighty!
Let the fun begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment