Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Beware of things that shine.. Once A Day..

After a frustrating stint at my last job,
I finally found another one that had better pay,
better benefits and better hours.
 
However, it's been like playing a wicked game of Twister.
I know my body parts and I know my colors,
however, it took a while to finally be able to put it all on the playing board.
 
Now?  Now they have added people with sharp, pointy sticks
to the mix, another long, hard, cranky, crabby week on the phones,
followed by what should be, another long, intensive
week of training.
 
Thinking about walking away and going back to my former
job that now has the evening shift positions open that I wanted..
 
Until then?  Let's enjoy something fun..
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment