Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Crazy Times For Sure!

It's been crazy here lately.
Crazy busy.
Crazy Crazy Crazy.
Royals Crazy for a while.
Go Royals!
After a fantastic playoff run,
our guys won the crown.
Kansas City and the surrounding
areas went Royally crazy.
 
How crazy you say?


Yup!  That crazy!
I grew up on the St. Louis Cardinal side of Missouri
but I missed getting to be IN the city when
our team won.  This time?  I was right there
in the thick of things!
Where?
Right here! 
Right behind these people..
Lol..
Got to see Salvy riding by..
Had a phenomenal time!
It was crazy to be a part of something
so amazing and special!
They said there were 800,000 people there.
I think there were 800,000 at the Union Station
Royals Rally which is in the top pics..
I believe there were over 1 million
fans there that day - with plenty more along
the parade route.
Click HERE for the link to the GoPro camera
on Moustakis' truck that day.
It was CAHRAZY!
Crazy I say.
Wore me out until today.
Lol.
Go Royals!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment