Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, February 17, 2017

"Prices have not yet been announced.."

Soooo.  There's a chance we can still afford one, right?
Lol.  Great looking car, from the back.
I'm not such a fan of the look
when I see it from the front though.
That's good.
It's a Lamborghini Urus.
Lamborghini.
Soo.
Lol.
Maybe it's a good thing that I don't care for the
front view after all.
I just saved a whole lotta money
by switching to a different vehicle.
Hmm.
Uh oh.
Rut roh.
I kinda like this one.
Sigh.
Better start saving some money.
Lol.
If you have to ask how much it is,
there's a chance you don't
want to even know.
Right?
Thankfully pictures are free.
One can dream.
Right?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment