Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Chaos.. Chaos.. Chaos.. Lol..

I'm working on Sunday mornings at an apartment group home where the clients cook and clean for themselves.  Spent over an hour in a grocery store today when it usually takes less than thirty minutes, waiting on four clients to buy $50 worth of groceries each.  Had a debate as to whether one person had any meat to eat, he assured me he had a freezer full, despite me knowing full well he didn't buy any last week either.  Had to wait 50 minutes for one person to mosey up and down the aisles because she forgot her calculator.  Had to park the 15 passenger van in the back forty because someone else helped our handicap placard disappear.  Had one client being propositioned for a cigarette outside.  Couldn't keep three of them all in one place while I was waiting on the 50 minute shopper to be done.  Had two different cashiers having trouble cashing the store's vouchers.  Had to walk out when the police were debating with the propositioner as to why she had to "vacate the parking lot".  Had the 50 minute shopper laughing like Beavis and Butthead and the one who was propositioned laughing like a hyena.  Whew.  Chaos..  Chaos..  Chaos..  Lol..  Oooh..  Wait..  It was a full moon on the 15th.  Dang.  I shoulda known.

No comments:

Post a Comment