Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Co-Workers. Lol. Gotta love 'em.. : ).

Customer has a big Snowzer dog.
----
There was a reck in the area.
----
Defected sensor.
----
Dile 9 to get outside line.
----
Customer was cooking stakes.
----
Quaker Steak & Lube.
----
Raddle Snake Road.
----
Workers are at the house mowning.
----
Outside parkalot.
----
Squarel set it off.
----
Great names: Pamula.. Barnra.. Op Ilean.. Gragory.. Gregorgy.. Horce.. Dwain.. Delorpes.. Dortohy.. Germy.. Jerimy.. Karen (Ker-in) Smith..

No comments:

Post a Comment