Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ha! I wannit! : )..

Not for those who are easily offended, because, well, there are quite a few offensive but funny things in this movie.  It's Ted the Bellhop's first night on the job, and it just so happens to be New Year's Eve.  Each of the "Four Rooms" is a different story in itself all tied together by the poor, frazzled Ted.  Lol.  I skip the first story with Madonna, but the second one with Jennifer Beal and then the third one with Antonio Banderes are a hoot.  Antonio's room is by far, the best part of this movie.  : )..  It's finally coming back out on DVD and I plan on grabbin me a copy.  I've been wanting it for quite a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment