Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A little moment for some "self-indulgence" if I may..

I have some family and friends who are starting to become musicians.  If ya'll will allow me a couple minutes of self-indulgence, I would love to give them a little extra promotion.
First up, we have my nephew Tyler who is in a Christian band called "Price Hill".  Here they are in action:
Here's the link to them on Facebook:
----
And then, we have our friends Wayne, David and Brian who are in a "face meltin" bluegrass band that has been getting a lot of gigs around the Kansas City area.  Here they are in action:
And yup.  I took this video on a Sony Cybershot camera in a semi hot, semi open, muggy, buggy area, lol, so please excuse any bug induced tremors that might occur.  I love their version of "Low Rider". 
Thank ya for letting me take a moment for them.  : )..  I promise to keep this to a minimum, or at least try to.

No comments:

Post a Comment