Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Chicken Recipe.. Super EZ.. Super Deelish..

Here it is.  My hubby's finger-lickin chickin recipe.  U know.  The one that will make ya lick everyone else's fingers too.  : )..  Lol.  It's super ez and suuuper delish.  If you make it and invite other people over, you will either have to lock your doors next time u make it, or deny that this is the reason you are buyin some chicken.  Or tell them to make their own. 

All it is...  One chicken (duh), innards removed (and boiled for your pups if u want to see them go crazy and lick the ceramic off their bowl), dried very well with paper towels, rubbed with butter, and then sprinkled with seasoned salt.  You can add a little garlic salt if ya want.  Cook it in a 350 degree oven for about an hour and a half, depending on the size of the bird, basting with the juices every once in a while.  It's done when the skin is crispy and brown.  If you don't eat the skin, you can remove it after it's done cooking and the inside stays nice and juicy.  I'm tellin ya.  The skin might not be healthy, but it is sooooo good.  We don't do the chicken that often so it's not going to kill me to have that every once in a while.  : )..

Bonus from me:
Yay.  Here's me this mornin.  My "mimosa"..  Check out the OJ slogan..  Put good in. Get good out.  Lol.  : )..  That's what I'm sayin.  Soooo yummy.
(barkbarkbark..  sipsipsip..  barkbarkbark..  sipsipsip..)
: )..  It's allll good.

4 comments:

  1. YUMMMMM! LOL -- looks like that bird is in the prayer position . . . I think it's prayers are too late :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Yup, because that poor praying bird was eaten a couple weeks ago. : ).. Although, he didn't die in vain, he was delicious. Very, very, very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great. I just made a roaster chicken last week. Thanks for sharing with my newbie party. CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Debbie. : ).. The roaster chicken definitely sounds just as great. Thanks for running the newbie party for us!

    ReplyDelete