Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We've made it to Wednesday. Yay. : )..

 Whatta cutie.  : )..  (not one of mine, just a cutie)
 Aww.  : )..  (still not one of my cuties..)
Lol.  (yup, you guessed it, still not one of mine..)
 My sweet little Auntie Em and Milo puppies.  : )..
Milo on his way to puppy school a while back.
And here's my sweet little Milo.  The same sweet little puppy that had the wrong end pointin at me this mornin when he stretched and whew!  About made my eyes water!  Cough, cough, cough!  Lol.  Whatta sweet little boy!  : )..
Whew.  Glad it's Wednesday.  My brain is fried.  Whew.  It is threatening to not go to work with me today.  Lol.  It says it neeeeeds a vacation.  That's going to be a while.  Lol.  Soo.  In the meantime, I get to try and muddle through another day at work without it.  Awesome.  Here we go!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment