Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Another stormy night.. : (..

Hmm.  Had another big stormy night last night, which would have been fine.  However, we have neighbors who just LOVE their two dogs.  One dog is a lab/coon mix named Daisy and the other is a poodle/maltese mix named Jackson.  They left their dogs out in the storm and went to bed.  The storm hit around 2am and was extremely noisy.  They finally let the dogs in after the storm was over.  Mind you, they LOVE their dogs.  Here's a picture of Jackson on a good day at our back door.

Soo, if anyone happens to drive through our neighborhood here within the next few weeks and they see a guy named Norm or a lady named Ashley sitting outside, tied to a tree, wearing dog collars and begging for help, just bark at them and drive on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment