Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Whew! Whatta breezy night!

I was sooo enjoying my last 15 minute break last night.  I sat outside about 10pm with a little breeze kickin up.  It was sooo nice and was about 76 degrees.  Just the way I like it best!  There was a little lightning off to the north, but no thunder.  Ahh.  Finally!  The breeze right before it rains.  Ohhh, how I have missed that!

Finished working at 11pm and that little lovely breeze right before it rained?  Lol.  It became 70+ mph winds, sheets of rain and a little pea sized hail.  Within an hour, it cut loose upon us.  We had about four people run in completely soaking, sopping wet.  The only thing dry on them were their insides.  Wow!  It eased up after about fifteen minutes so I decided to brave it.  Guess the storm was a slow mover, despite those heavy winds and so I caught up with it again about two miles away.  I took shelter under a banks big six lane drive thru with about five other vehicles.  Lol.  That lovely, little, wonderful breeze?  It was rocking my car like a baby's crib.  Whew.  It took me an hour and a half to make it home when usually I'm there in thirty minutes.  Dang!  So much for the little breeze right before it rains!  (it was still sooo worth it though.  it was soooo nice out there while it lasted!)

No comments:

Post a Comment