Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bill Cosby on the Jay Leno Show.. : ).. Oh yeah!

I have been looking for this video everywhere!  Lol.  It was one of the funniest clips of Bill Cosby I had seen in a long time, and that's saying something because he's always great.  : )..  Scroll down on the site to watch the Jay Leno clip, but don't forget to check out the sweet picture of the Carroll Shelby Super Snake at the top of the page.  I am sooo not a big fan of cars, but that one is super duper nice!!


Here are a couple more clips about the Super Snake that he received.  Lol.
Long clip, no video, only audio, but ooooh so worth it!  : )..  Lol.
I got to see Bill Cosby in person at the "Get Motivated" seminar earlier this year and I seriously thought about yelling, "Carroll Shelby Cobra!" at him when he was pondering what he wanted to talk about.  Lol.  : )..  Someone yelled, "Go Army!" and he ran with it a few times.  He was awesome and I loved the chance to get to see him in action.  Thanks to my employer for sending us!  Woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment