Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ha! Procrastination schmastination..

I will be adding some craft pics shortly. Got a few things I'm workin on. : ).. It's been a pretty productive evenin. Amazing what a little caffeine can do for ya. Yay me! Procrastination has met it's match! I might be awake for a while, but by golly, it will be worth it. Yay caffeine! Awesome...

I also figured out my smart iPhone is a talented ventriloquist. Apparently it lives in Chicago, Illinois. Lol. Great. : )..

2 comments:

  1. Haha..I've just gotten a smart phone, and it's smarter than I am at the moment :-) Can't wait to see what you're working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I've had my smart phone for almost two years and it's still smarter than I am. : ).. I'm still waiting on a couple items and then I'll be posting pics of my crafts, hopefully later tonite after I get off work. Thanks for the anticipation! I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete