Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's almost Friday.. yay.. woo.. ...

Runnin a little low on energy this morning.  I have had some late nights and early mornings this week with crazy work schedules so I am feeling the effects right now.  I get to recharge this weekend though.  I am not working Saturday or Sunday and we are done with puppy school too!  Yay.  A weekend to relax..  umm..  catch up on housework.  : )..  yay.  Anyway, here's a little music to get me..  umm..  us started!
I love Jack Johnson.  Got to see him in concert last year and loved every minute of it.  : )..  Took my mother-in-law to it too.  She flew in from Kemah, TX (she lives aboard a sailboat and works at her marina and let us visit a couple years ago - awesome!) that afternoon and we went to the concert that night.  Lol.  I am in a Jack Johnson mood this morning and lemme tell ya, that's not a bad thing at all!
One of my favorite things about him, he not only owns his own record label and supports other groups (love the group ALO that tours with him - yup - got to see them too!  Super yay!), but he donated 100% of the proceeds from his huge "From the Sea" tour to charity.  They are still on this tour as we speak.  That's over a whole year's worth of donations.  How great is that?

(If your computer runs this video like mine does, you might need to pause it for a minute to let it buffer.  Sorry about that.)

2 comments:

  1. I love Jack Johnson :)

    I found your blog through blog frog and am now a follower :) Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney! : ).. I appreciate ya following me and the comment. Blog frog is great. I have found a lot of blogs that way myself! I have a lotta Jack Johnson fan friends so you will fit in well with us! Woot!

    ReplyDelete