Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, August 12, 2011

It's Red Friday here in KC..

And that only means one thing..  Are you ready for some football?!  Chiefs!  Pre-season game numero uno.  I went in to work soooooo early this mornin so that I could get off work earlier than usual.  I paid for it, but now that I am officially kickin off my weekend, it was worth the caffeine riddled mornin that I muddled through.  Although, lol, there might be some really confused people with some very interesting QA evaluations out there this round.  Lol.  Kinda reminds me of this commercial..
Except instead of watching baseball, I think I was watching the back of my eyelids.  Zzzz.  (don't worry, i actually fixed the evals before i saved them.  lol.)
Anyway!  I'm so ready for some football!  Go Chiefs!

No comments:

Post a Comment