Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Some laughs for Saturday..

I could use some after the Chiefs game last nite.  Lol.  We were ready for some football, but the Chiefs weren't..  Ouch! 
----
Customer does not speak good english, may need language line interpreter.
----
Male responding.  He is a big guy wearing a white shirt.
----
Said that power went out and everything.
----
Check special instructions to see if they could be written to better understand.  Lots of repetting and then not good discrition on when or who we call.
----
Customer says no fire department needed, her husband works for the fire department and will be there shortly.
----
She let the dogs out. 
----
and finally for the day: wearing brown shirt, denim and green eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment