Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's Sunday.. Which means tomorrow is...

Going to be a long day. Have to work four hours at the state group home now that they have to pay a minimum of four hours now if someone comes in and then my regular job after that. Here's a joke to keep my mind off that.

A woman walks into a pharmacy and tells the pharmacist, "I want to buy some cyanide." He looks at her and asks, "What are you going to do with it?" She tells him, "I plan to poison my husband with it." Horrified the pharmacist tells her, "Thats against the law! Lord have mercy! You can't do that!" The woman calmly pulls a picture of her husband and the pharmacist's wife in bed out of her purse and shows it to him. Calmly, he lays it down and says, "Oh, I didn't know you had a prescription."

No comments:

Post a Comment