Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Yummy, yummy Jalepeno Cheese Dip.. : )..

Here's my submission for DebbieDoo's Blogging and Blabbing Newbie Party for the week, here is the link for her party, ya'll should check it out!  This a yummy dip that can be eaten with chips, crackers or spread on hamburgers as well. 

2 8oz Cream Cheese blocks, softened.  1 jar jalepenos, chopped.  1 cup mayo.  Stir it up.  Pop it in the microwave to soften it up more.  Stir and top with sprinkled Parmesan.  If you want to make it hotter, add some jalepeno juice.  (I'm a wuss, so I will let those who are braver than me add some if they want to.  I keep mine to about jalepeno popper heat level.  Ok.  I am such a wuss.  Lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment