Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Umm.. I needa Kahuna!

We have a local drive thru downtown in Kansas City that make some delicious breakfast sandwiches called "Kahuna's".  This is what they look like:
This is how we make them:
Cook breakfast sausage patties. Brown onions in a skillet.
Cut lettuce and tomatoes (optional) in slices.
Take cooked sausage patties, add sliced cheese and grilled onions
and put them between buttered bread and toast them in the skillet.
Once the bread is browned or grilled to your taste, remove and add
the lettuce, tomato and either mayo or hot sauce.  (I add lite mayo,
I'm a wuss when it comes to spicy food!)
Cut in half and enjoy!  : )..  Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my that does look delicious. Thanks for sharing with the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! : ).. They are sooo delicious. We don't make them often, but when we do.. Ohh, they are good. And again, thanks for everything that you do for us newbies! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete