Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

What's for lunch today?

Hmm..  I'm thinkin this wrap and some sweet potato fries..
Click here for the sandwich info..

The sweet potato fries are super ez too..
Cut sweet potato into steak fry strips, toss in a baggie,
drizzle some extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle in some
garlic salt (or seasoned salt) and shake to coat evenly.
Bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes, turn over
and bake another 15 minutes.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment