Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dang.. Looks like it's going to be a looong football season...

I can't decide if the Chiefs are tanking to get rid of a coach or what is going on. I guess we have lost three of our big players to injuries, one of which is already out for the rest of this year? The rest of our team has turned Red Fridays into Red Sundays. Sheesh. Second game into the season and our opponents both beat us 40+ points to barely any for us. It was 48-3 today. Ohhhh. Are you ready for some football? Could you come play for us? Lol. It's.. Going.. To.. Be.. A.. Loooooooooong, long, long season. Dang. Whew. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment