Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Crazy busy day today..

I knew today would be crazy so last nite I cooked breakfast in the crockpot using a recipe found on Pinterest. Hash browns, sausage, mozzerella and Parmesan cheese, milk, eggs, salt and pepper. Let it cook overnight and it turned out really well. Took the pups to the puppy store, went to lunch, went to a wedding (Congrats Jamie and Matt!) and made it to two birthday parties on the way home. Whew. I'm beat. : ).. Crockpots rule. And they cook a lot better than I do.

Also heard continuous barking last nite and saw that our neighbors dog Daisy had gotten loose (after being left outside all nite again) and was racing another neighbors dog up and down their fenceline. Daisy ran and ran and ran! Jackson barked and barked and barked! Our neighbors who love animals never once checked to see why their dogs were barking. I'm hoping Daisy has decided to go and fond a family who will love her but she probably laid down on their porch after all that running. She had fun though! Whew. Go Daisy!

No comments:

Post a Comment