Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, September 16, 2011

My Project Revealed..

Worked a couple hours yesterday, long enough to reveal my undercover project and then call it a day.  I was not feeling well at all, came home and slept from 6pm until 3am.  I missed posting on here altogether, but it just wasn't happening last night.  Whew.  Feeling better today, sooo, here is my big project that went really well!  : )..  It was worth being at work for the time that I was there.
With a lot of help from two co-workers, Gloria and Erika, we created a photo album filled with individual messages to our co-worker Kita who is moving to Irving, TX this weekend to become a Training Manager.  We ended up with almost 160 responses, which were all added to the project. Erika added stamps to the book because it had lines which weren't needed because we added messages instead of photos.  The book turned out really well, and Kita loved it!  : )..  I knew that she would.
Sorry for the shaky video in spots, Milo was helping me out.  Lol.

We also helped Kita prank the prankster who was the mastermind behind her car wrapping.  She wanted to come out on top of the pranking, so along with our QA manager, my co-worker Brenda and I told Tracy (aka the car wrapper) that one of our HR representatives had called us into her office to discuss the previous evening's prank and that we were all in trouble!  Lol.  I wasn't sure that I could keep a straight face, but I made it through it.  Tracy thought it was a prank at first because Kita had a different manager prank Tracy a couple days before, but she really got worried when I said our HR rep was "pretty stern" when I was in her office and that they were having the surveillance tapes pulled.  She was mortified when she was in HR until Kita popped in and let her off the hook.  The HR rep was in on the prank as well and was great.  Tracy thought she was in sooo much trouble.  Lol.  Go Kita!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better :-) OH! I love pranks, but I have a hard time keeping my laughter in. Love the album idea, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate that Tina. : ).. I am feeling soo much better. And lemme tell ya! I really had a hard time keeping a straight face, luckily it was the day I wasn't feeling well so that helped really well. Lol. And thanks about the photo album. I thought it would give our center the chance to wish her well and give her a little taste of home down there. It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome!! Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great one too. : ).. Not too bad here. Attended a wedding and two bday parties in one night. It was crazy!

    ReplyDelete