Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ha! Fun with co-workers! : )..

Sooo.  We have a couple pranksters who have delighted in pranking each other, and have both had some mega pranks that were pulled off with perfection.  However, one of our pranksters is moving to Irving, TX and will be going from a Training Assistant here to a Training Manager there.  We wish her well, but, lol, after the great prank she pulled Tuesday, our other prankster couldn't let her leave unanswered.  Here's the retaliation!  : )..
Subject: RE: Shenanigans! : )..
 
 It’s funny at first…
 Let the unraveling begin…and the realization of how many rolls we used…
We went around and around and around, under and over and under and over…
(that would be three 300 foot rolls of Saran Wrap and a little industrial shrink wrap to boot! lol!)
 Needing back-up, she is hungry for a cheeseburger so she breaks out a pen..
 Desperation kicking in, come on ya’ll..I’m hungry!
 The pen wasn’t working..
Phew!! LOL Notice it’s dark outside now…
We wish ya well Kita!  Aren't you going to miss us?
(This wasn't my undercover project, that's coming tomorrow..  Lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment