Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Milo was buggin out today.

Lol.  He came up to me, sat down and stared at me for a second before I noticed something a little different with him.  : )..
It's a dead moth that he found somewhere.
It was dried and stuck to his nose for the longest time.
Ha!  It's also his 11 month birthday today.
Happy Almost One Year Old, 11 month birthday
to the sweetest puppy I have ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment