Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

EZ PZ Chicken in a pinch..

Here's a quick and easy crockpot chicken recipe for those who are either culinarily challenged like myself, or those who work long hours and like to come home to a ready made dinner.  : )..
Soften the cream cheese, stir in the cream of chicken soup and dry Italian Dressing mix.  Add frozen chicken breasts and cover with the creamy mixture.  Cook on high 4-6 hours and serve over rice or egg noodles.  EZ PZ and pretty tasty.  : )..
Linking up with Debbie Doo's Newbie Party again,
if you are a new blogger, check her party out!

1 comment: