Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yay for Thursday...

K. Sooo. My 'puter or account won't post my comments, not sure if it's a 'puter or account / blogger issue, so I will start off saying Thanks to Debbie. : ).. I love my crockpot and have some healthier choices to make too. Thanks for letting me share on your newbie party.

Next.. Here is a little bitta humor to take us into Friday.

A man was stuck in traffic that was at a complete halt for an hour. Finally someone came up and knocked on his car window. "Terrorists have taken Congress hostage and are threatening to set them on fire if the U.S. doesnt pay them $10,000,000. We are going around taking up a collection". The guy asks, "How much are people giving, on the average?" the guy answers, "Oh, about a gallon of gas each."

No comments:

Post a Comment